Friday, November 12, 2010

Barrett's Death March

Dr. Barrett has kept us busy since we got off the plane yesterday! We woke up bright and early today and headed into London proper. This is roughly where we walked in 6 hours, on what Dr. Barrett calls his "Death March".


We started at Parliment/ Big Ben.

And eventually ended up at Buckingham Palace.


We ate lunch at a pub that served traditional Brittish food.
This was my rotisserie chicken and sweet corn pie (like a pot pie)...yum! :)

After we ate lunch, Dr. Barrett left us at Harrod's to make sure we could find our way back. We went through Harrods for a bit then got a taste of the Tate modern before we headed back to Surbiton.

These were my two favorite pictures from the day:

Dr. Barrett on the bridge outside Big Ben.

Haley, I thought of you when I took this, I almost got pooped on!

No comments:

Post a Comment