Thursday, December 2, 2010

Packing Up!

We're packing up, getting ready to head to Paris tomorrow (hopefully the airports will be open)! 
Last night, we ate dinner at Texas Embassy. For those of you that don't know, it's one of the best Mexican food establishments in London. We signed the wall:


and I found this :)


 After dinner, we saw Phantom....amazing!



Despite inches of snow last night, school was not cancelled today :( To keep any limbs from freezing off on the way to school, I took pictures to keep my mind occupied.


I don't know what the internet situation will be in Paris/Barcelona but I'll try to update as soon as I can!

P.S. Glen- I went to King's Cross Station to take pictures for you yesterday, but it was all under construction so the special platform 9 ¾ display was covered in scaffolding...sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment